Voxengo has released version 1.1 of Correlometer, an analog-style stereo multi-band correlation meter plug-in for professional music production applications. It is based on the correlation meter found in PHA-979 phase-alignment plugin.
Correlometer is a free plugin and is available in AAX, AudioUnit, VST and VST3 plug-in formats (including native 64-bit support), for macOS and Windows computers.
Changes in this version include:
- Added horizontal lining.
- Added standard infrastructure elements, including preset manager.
- Fixed flickering during avg.time and band number changes.
- Fixed incorrect mouse-wheel behavior on the “Bands” control.
- 4 to 64 band correlation meter
- Adjustable band quality factor
- Adjustable averaging time
- Side-chain input
- Resizable user interface
- All sample rates support
- Zero processing latency
- User interface color schemes
- Retina and HighDPI support
Correlometer can be downloaded freely at the Voxengo web site: https://www.voxengo.com/product/correlometer/