Voxengo has released SPAN Plus version 1.6, an extended real-time “fast Fourier transform” audio spectrum analyzer plug-in for professional music and audio production applications.
SPAN Plus is an extended version of the freeware SPAN plug-in: SPAN Plus provides several additional features such as PNG file export, real-time spectrum import/export and static spectrums display.
New in Version 1.6
- Implemented EBU-R128 “LUFS” and “LU” metering modes.
- Implemented “True Peak” peak level and clippings detection.
- Added 1/24 octave spectrum smoothing option.
- Added AIFF sound file support to Static spectrum load function.
- Increased resolution of saved static spectrum files.
- Added “Blackman” and “Hi-Res” spectrum window types.
SPAN Plus is available in AAX, AudioUnit, VST and VST3 plug-in formats (including native 64-bit support), for macOS (v10.7 and later), and Windows computers.
Demo version of SPAN Plus can be downloaded freely at the Voxengo web site: https://www.voxengo.com/product/spanplus/